Each Initiative Navigation Menu supports an Admin Navigation Bar! Toggling between front-end and back-end views provides an easier experience for Admins. In addition, the Navigation is mobile responsive. Let's check out the details!
Table of Contents
- Enabling the new Admin Navigation Bar
- Updated Features
- Admin Navigation Bar for Permissioned Users
- Important Notes
Enabling the new Admin Navigation Bar
All Initiatives that are created going forward will have the Admin Navigation Bar enabled by default.
If you would like to enable the new Admin Navigation Bar for a previously created Initiative, navigate to Site Setup > Beta.
Once here, you can enable the option to turn on Dynamic Navigation with Admin Navigation Bar:
The Admin Navigation Bar is updated to allow Administrators easier access to the most common sections of your Initiative.
In addition, the new Navigation Menu will be mobile responsive so that all Initiatives can be easily navigated via phone, tablet or any other screen size.
Admin Navigation Bar for Permissioned Users
The Admin Navigation Bar will only be available for all Administrators and Moderators.
The newest addition will be the Administrator drop-down button on the right side of the navigation bar that allows System, Pipeline and Community Administrators to view all of the below options (Moderators and Analysts will have access to fewer options):
- Site - Navigates to the Initiative Home (Moderators & Analysts can view)
- Site Setup - Navigates to the Site Setup.
- List - Navigates to Pipeline List View (Moderators & Analysts can view)
- Steps - Navigates to Pipeline Steps View (Moderators & Analysts can view)
- Dashboard - Navigates to Command Center (Moderators & Analysts can view)
- Knowledge Base - Navigates to our Knowledge Base Articles.
- Pipeline Setup - Navigates to the Pipeline Setup page.
The new Navigation Menu will be responsive on all devices. This means accessing your Initiative via mobile browser will be just as easy and comfortable to use when accessing via desktop browser.
Any screen size under 1000 pixels (majority of mobile screens and some tablet screens) will adjust the Navigation Menu to support a "hamburger" menu.
- If your Initiative has many CSS customizations, we recommend consulting with your Account Manager before enabling this setting. Enablement can cause design issues if there are conflicting CSS changes.
- New designs will be implemented with enablement. Navigation features such as "Menu Item Hover" will change from a background color change to an item underline.