'View Submission 2.0' page
- The View Submission 2.0 page provides all of the functionality from the existing view submission page plus the additional features below:
- Select the 'pencil' icon next to any field in order to make the appropriate changes to the respective Submission Image
- Full In-Line editing support for all submission fields - no need to navigate to the edit submission page to make any make changes (e.g. changing category, submitter etc...)
- Submission / category subscription
- Admins can subscribe/unsubscribe end users to submissions with the option enabled.
- Tag entry & subscription
View Submission 2.0 Toolbar:
- These new icons will show up on the far right of the new submission page.
- There are multiple tabs that separate information versus being all one unified page.
"Submission Details" widget
- This widget is to provide additional submission metrics and statistics around the submission the user is landed on:
- The widget will display the following items from the selected submission:
- If Chips voting is enabled, “points” item will be hidden
- A 'vote' is either promote, demote or user who’s added at least 1 chip.
- Team: Full list of team members if a team posted the submission
- Points: Total points after adding in the multiplying factor (seen in setup).
- Number of Votes: Unique users who have voted on the submission (promotes and demotes)
- Submission Rank: Rank is the what place the submission is in from highest point (or chip) to lowest point (or chip).
- Unique Views: Unique number of views from both users registered in private Brightidea systems and 'non-users' from Brightidea public systems
- Total Views: Total number of views regardless of who has viewed the submission
- Total Comments: Total number of comments that includes both comment replies & admin comments.
- Favorited: Total number of users who have Favorited the Submission.
- Linked Submissions: Link to any submission(s) that have been linked to this submission.
Drag and drop support for submission attachments
- This new feature allows the submitter(s) to quickly drag and drop attachments for their submission:
View Submission Page "Back" button
- This new selection takes the user back to the Submission Boards / submission list page:
Important things to Note:
- Only the left column on the new view submission page support widgets.
- All widgets will automatically be placed into the new column.
- Existing labels translations will be transferred to the new view submission page.
- Additional labels can be translated with label edit mode and label tab in site setup area.