Is there an IP restriction feature in Brightidea?
- Yes, Brightidea does have IP restriction beta feature that needs to be enabled on the Brightidea end.
- Once it is enabled it will show up under Enterprise Setup --> Site --> Security
- It excludes any WebStorm or Enterprise admin, depending where you are logging into - please make sure to add your own IP address first!
- It excludes any Brightidea administrator
- The IP restriction will not kick in until the user logs in
- You can add as many IP restrictions as you need to.
NOTE: You MUST add our host name (smtp.brightidea.com) and/or this IP address below to allow emails sent out if using IP restriction: