Brightidea has several Enterprise reports available for the system administrator to access all data from their entire system.
- To get there, navigate to the Enterprise landing page and select Enterprise Setup --> Exports
- Once there, the administrator can view all reports available for reference:
- Note: Every Site will be accounted for in the Enterprise reports, regardless if marked Enterprise or not.
- This report will give a summary overview of all Sites.
- It gives summary number of submissions, what groups its assigned to, who the administrators are, as well as when it was created.
Site Details Report
- This report gives further details of the content (submissions and statistics) of all Sites.
- Data ranges from specific submission data, and number of comments and views.
- Dates can be filtered, which uses the submission date.
Site Summary Report
- Site summary report provides a list of all Sites withini your system with additional information about Site status and activity.
Site Groups Report
- Exports a list of Site(s) and their associated user groups
- This reports exports all submission information, as well as user profile data and comments
- This report can be filtered by date (by submission date)
Submission Voting History
- This report provides a list of all submissions and associated votes.
- The date range filters on submission vote date.
Submissions Report with Comment Details
- This report provides a list of all submissions and associated comments.
- The date range filters on the submission date.
Submissions Report with Comment Vote Details
- The comment vote details report provides data on all votes made on submission comments (if the option is used within a Site).
- The data range filters on the submission date.
Submission Status Change History Report
- This report much like the Site level report - shows the details of when submissions had their status changed.
- This is useful when the administrator would like to keep track submission status change history such as the date it was entered, the date it was changed and the previous status.
Submission/Proposal/Project Map Report
- This reports will provide information about each submission and its associated proposals within Switchboard(s) or Project(s) in Pipeline.
User Activity Report
- This report is to see overall user activity across the administrators' Brightidea system including votes, comments, posts, etc.
- The User Activity reports are reflective within the level they are in.
- For example, if the administrator runs the user activity report from Site A, it will export all activity within Site A only.
- If a Site is restricted from Enterprise (within Site setup) then that activity will not be accounted for.
- For the most part, mostly all activity is recorded within the Enterprise User activity report unless the Site is restricted from Enterprise.
- The User Activity report will account for all respective Sites regardless of their status (Active, Closed, Archived).
- Only a successful login will reflect for 'last login date' for this report.
- Please be aware to confirm the amount of people who have registered for the admins' Site vs the amount of people who logged in into the admins' Site.
- Community Stats widget (user count) will display all users who have set a password and attempted to login to the Site, so this could account for failed attempts of logging into Site
- The User Activity report on the Site level will display the actual number of users who logged in by seeing "Last Site Visit Date" column in the report.
- If the administrator selects "Include user profile data" - there will be a column for each user with when the account was created.
- The administrator can also find all fields that have been populated by end users - to see who has gone to their profile to edit it.
- When specifying a date range (specific past time period) the resulting Excel report will include data of users doing ANY of the following activities below (sample date range for user report is April 1-30
- Users whose account was created in April
- Users who logged into the system in April
- Users who submitted or viewed any submissions
- Users who commented or voted on any submissions in April
- The administrator might want to see users with 'Last Site Visit Date' of May in the 'April ' report, if the user did any of the above in April but has last logged on May 5th (as example) and the admin is pulling the report on May 6th.
- These users will still be included in the 'April' report run in May with a “Last Site Visit Date” as May due to the April activity.
- If the administrator needs an export of all users in the Brightidea system - this export will give the admin all users who have contributed to the system.
- If the administrator needs a full list of users who may have not logged in or participated - this report will generate a full list of users who:
- Have been invited via 'Registration Invites'
- Have been invited via 'Invite a Friend'
- Have been imported
- Have self - registered
- Have been added manually
User Groups Report
- This report exports all the user groups in the administrators' affiliate - and the users which are in each group.
- Select "Include user profile data" to include the full user profile data in this report to Excel.
Login History Report
- This report shows all logins that have occurred into Enterprise, including Screen Name and email address of user logging in, as well as login time and date.
- To download the report with profile information, check the Checkbox “Include user profile data” below the “Download Login History” button in the “Login History” tab.
Search History Report
- This report provides a full list of Enterprise search terms that were performed within the system.
Search Term Frequency
- This report provides a full list of Enterprise search terms that were performed within the system and how many times, sorting alphabetically by search term.
- It also includes date of the first & last search dates, as well days since last search.
Tag Followers Report
- The tag followers report provides a list of all tags within the Enterprise and which users are following each tag.
Affiliate Summary Report
- This report gives high level summary stats around the entire Brightidea system.
- This can be found in Enterprise Setup --> Reports --> Affiliate --> Affiliate Summary
- The fields in this report include:
- Affiliate name
- Affiliate id
- # of internal sites
- # of external Sites
- Total # of Sites
- # of visitors to affiliate page