What is the Scorecard tool for?
- The Scorecard step in Platform provides the Pipeline Managers / Administrators with the ability to the find best ideas using a template based questionnaire.
- Scorecards have fully customizable templates that allow the Pipeline Managers / Administrators to find the exact information they need and choose the best idea.
- Template / Questionnaire configuration
- Single interface for all scorecard action items
- Track scoring progress
- Engage other evaluators through comments
- When a Scorecard action item is triggered, the evaluator / screener can provide any of the following:
- A review all components of the idea (attachments, votes, comments, any additional information) to help complete the scorecard questions / answers.
- Provide feedback and/or ask questions through comments (to both idea submitters and/or fellow evaluators)
Configure the Scorecard Tool:
- To get started with Scorecards, navigate to Step Ellipsis Menu --> Configure Scorecard:
- In the Scorecard configuration section, the Pipeline Manager will need to set the following parameters:
- Evaluators: Select the users who will review the ideas.
- Individual Assignment: Any user configured as an Evaluator will automatically be assigned an action item per each note submission.
- Note: There can be a maximum of 180 evaluators per step
- Category Assignment: Action items for by category will be triggered when an note is submitted with the same category the user is assigned to.
- Note: There is a limit of 30 evaluators per category with 180 total for the step
- Scorecard Template: Select the template which will be used to assign scorecards in this step.
- Due Date: The manager can set the due date dynamically from date assigned or manually select a date if needed.
- Allow Assignees to Edit Idea Attributes: Assignees who are not already administrators will be able to edit some attributes such as idea title, description and category,
- Send Alerts:
- Immediately: An email alert will be sent Immediately to each Assignee when a new Action Item is assigned.
- Daily: An email alert will be sent to each Assignee when the first Action Item is assigned. Subsequent email alerts will be sent Daily.
- Daily emails will include any Action Items assigned from the previous day
- Daily, Assignees will receive a single email alert for new Action Items for that step at 9:00 a.m. (this will respect system time zone settings)
- Email Subject and Body: The assigner has the option to enter in any desired email subject and body text - which will be sent to the selected evaluators.
- Dynamic Fields: Allows the assigner to include dynamic fields in an Email
- Evaluations Tab: Enables the ability to display evaluation results to submitters and team members.
- Click here to learn more
- Select Activate to complete the configuration.
- After the action item is triggered in Brightidea, the assignee will receive an email / notification notifying them of their open Scorecard action item to complete.
- Once assigned, the evaluators can complete their scorecard action items by filling out the scorecard questionnaire and selecting Commit Scorecard
What formula is used to calculate scorecard scores?
- Please refer to the below formula for any manual scorecard calculations:
- The total point counts across all scorecard questions is added and divided by the total number of possible points to create a scorecard score.