- To start, the administrator will navigate to a Scorecard Tool Type in Pipeline Management where they can see the completed scorecard evaluations.
- Click on the "gear" icon in the step view and select "Manage Scorecard"
- Once selected, the user will be able to compare Scorecards for ideas in both the "Currently in Step" and "Step History" tabs.
- The administrator can then select whichever ideas they want to compare by selecting the check box next to the idea(s):
- After the Scorecards are selected to compare select the "Actions" button and select "Compare Scorecards" to view the Scorecard comparison via spider chart diagram:
- The spider chart diagram will display two ideas at a time and allows the selection of other ideas via the drop-down list:
- The administrator can scroll down to compare the individual scorecard questions as well:
- Select "Close" when finished!