Our latest product update was released on October 4, 2023. This post may be shortened if you received the release notes via email. Please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal to read the complete documentation.
Updates to Idea Box team site functionality:
- Addition of site statistics on the team site home to display the initiative's total ideas, collaborators, business impact, etc.
- Automatically redirect users to the team site view when clicking through Userhome's activities view.
- Updated the error and alert messaging when using our Brightidea AI to better inform users on the status of their requests.
- Fixed a bug in Whiteboard where users could submit an opacity number over 100% on objects.
- Fixed a bug on Scout's AI Assist where a user could edit the imported list as the import is actively running.
- Fixed a bug on the activity feed where text and images were overlapping in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where feature options in system settings, beta were not saving correctly.
- Fixed an issue where viewing a record as "ordinary user" was still showing the admin site settings toolbar.