Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, January 6, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue in which, after moving an Idea from a WebStorm with a connected Pipeline to a new WebStorm without a Pipeline, the Idea would still appear in the old Pipeline
- WebStorm Requests has been updated to allow editing of the Request Form and editing of the Admin email recipients list when a new Request is submitted
- Idea Submitters may now view their own Ideas when set to Hidden
- In the Idea Submission Form, there is now a 500-character limit to the question tooltip text
- Fixed an issue in which, after filtering Ideas from the Idea Board, navigating between Ideas using the Next/Previous buttons would not work past the first 16 Ideas
- Fixed an issue in which, when an Admin posts an Admin Comment on an Idea, the notification would not appear in the submitting user's Update Feed
- Fixed an issue in which, when editing a Blog post, after removing an attachment, a new attachment could not be added
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 13, 2016. Happy Innovating!
Can a user edit their idea if hidden?