Want to stay abreast of developments in your industry? Our Monitor app provides a collaborative space for employees and leadership to stay on top of market trends by crowdsourcing key updates, ensuring everyone stays informed.
Read below to learn more about this process and how to progress through the pipeline.
Table of Contents
To quickly recap on how to create your Monitor initiative, navigate to your Apps screen, and select the Monitor.
- Once there, select "Set Up Monitor Forum" and complete the setup wizard.
Site Home Page
- Once you create your new Monitor Forum, you will be brought to your Monitor site home page.
- Here, you can update Site Hero Image, change your submission form, and more!
Pipeline Steps View
- After successfully creating your Monitor forum, you will see that it comes with preconfigured stages and steps.
- To navigate there, select Admin --> Manage Pipeline
- For a quick recap on the overall Monitor process, refer to this process overview here.
The Monitor backend pipeline configuration consists of the following:
- Trend Submission
- Selected as Relevant
- Not Selected as Relevant
- Once a user submits a trend it will be put into the "Evaluation" step
- This step is automatically configured as a "Scorecard" tool type - the Forum Manager will then vet the trends.
- The Forum Manager will then receive "Scorecard" action items for new trends
- Selected for Use
- The Forum Manager(s) can move trends into the "Selected as Relevant" step based on their "Scorecard" evaluations
- There no configured tool type for this step
- Not Selected for Use
- The Forum Manager(s) can move Trends into the "Not Selected as Relevant" step based on their "Scorecard" evaluations
- There is no configured tool type for this step
Please comment below with any questions or feedback, Happy Innovating!