The Communications tab in Pipeline allows administrators to enable and configure certain email templates within Pipeline setup. Learn more below!
- To configure system email templates from pipeline navigate to the Pipeline navigation tab and select "Communications"
Communications Tab: Settings
- Settings for the overall functionality of emails can be configured in this tab
- The following settings are available:
- Send Email Alerts: Enable or disable sending Email Alerts to your Pipeline participants
- Contact Information:
- Contact Name: This populates the Contact Name field in email in system email messages. If the field is blank, this will default to the Contact Name set in Enterprise setup.
- Contact Email: This controls the displayed email sender for email alerts to your users. If the field is blank, this will default to the Contact Email set in Enterprise setup.
Communications Tab: Emails
- Individual emails templates can be enabled and configured in this tab:
- The following emails are currently available in the Pipeline level Communications tab to configure:
- Comment on Idea| Idea Submitter
- Comment on Idea| Idea Subscriber
- Comment on Update Feed Post | Activity Poster
- Idea Status Changed | Idea Participant
- Idea Status Changed | Idea Submitter
- New Blog Post Published | WebStorm Follower/Subscriber
- New Idea Submitted | Category Follower
- New Idea Submitted | Idea Submitter
- New Idea Submitted | WebStorm Follower/Subscriber
- Registration Request | Registration Requester
- Registration Request | Registration Requester (existing account)
- Tag(s) Added to an Idea | Tag Follower
- Tag(s) Added to an Idea | Idea Submitter
- User Requests Mobile App | Requesting User
- User Tag in Idea Comment | Tagged User
- User Tag in Update Feed Post | Tagged User
- WebStorm Phase Change | WebStorm Follower/Subscriber
- Note: These emails will only be available within this tab and will no longer appear in WebStorm setup email tab.
- To configure any email templates that are not currently available in Pipeline level Communications, please continue to use the Site Setup > Site > System Email Messages tab:
- If you have previously custom designed your email templates at the Initiative level, depending on the customizations made, you might need to go into each template once more in the Pipeline Communications tab and re-apply the customizations previously made for each email template.