It's so nice out! and Happy Early Memorial Day!
The below took effect Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- We fixed an issue with some idea descriptions not loading in public initiatives.
- We made some performance improvements for Pipeline for End Users feature in IE11.
- Our new 'History Tab' (available in BETA), now accommodates user flyovers on all actions.
- The History Tab also now accommodates all levels of Anonymous Submission (Optional, Only Anonymous + Admin Can See User Name, Only Anonymous + Admin Can Not See User Name).
- Fixed an issue where Moderators could not add or update business impact. Now they can add as much as they want! :)
- Fixed an issue with the User Activity report - where the it was including ideas that were being excluded.
- Fixed an issue with exporting the 'Submissions' report, whereby some ideas would fail to be included. Not anymore :)
- Made improvements to search so that results will return, based on searching additional submission form questions.
- Fixed an issue where if the 'Evaluations' tab was restricted to administrators only, Moderators or Analysts were not able to view the updated tab.
- As an invited user from the People Pillar, if the Expertise field is required, the user will not be prompted to add expertise to complete registration. Furthermore, if expertise is set to be required, and the user is already registered, the user will be prompted to enter in expertise upon next login.
- We also made some tweaks and design updates to 'Expertise' on the user profile.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed an issue with exporting the Innovations dashboard data to Excel, when selecting the 'All-Time' filter.
- In the People Pillar, a new column for 'Registration' is visible to distinguish users in your system who have logged in to your system at least once.
- Fixed an issue with sorting by 'Overall Score' in Manage Scorecard tab, where the top row would turn blank. Goodbye forever!
- Fixed an issue whereby Scorecard action items would not trigger, when ideas were added to a step.
Brightidea Mobile App
- Fixed issue with hyperlinks with only HTTP not opening.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team