The below took effect Wednesday, June 20th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Initiative
- Fixed issue with the 'FAQ' and 'Messages' links when creating a new Hack Event site.
- New dropdown option for "After Login Page" --> an administrator can select 'Responsive Homepage' as a new option - so end users can login straight into the updated responsive page.
- When hovering over a submission, the end user can now view vote count, comment count, and see a 'Favorite' toggle as well. This also accommodates 'Chip Voting'.
- Fixed issues with the 'Trend Watching' report not exporting correctly.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Performance Improvements!
- Fixed issues with not being able to save Vanity URL's to sites.
- When creating a new Solve Challenge, the administrator now has a quick preview of the top two design template options.
- When the administrator selects 'Use preconfigured homepage design' or 'Use customizable homepage design with widgets' - he/she will see a snapshot preview of the site layout.
- Fixed issues with 'private' attachments' viewing discrepancy between 'Manage Scorecard' view and standard idea view.
- Fixed a few issues with our new History Tab - when selecting to view in the back end.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team