So close to Turkey Day! We can smell that turkey already, can you?
Also, Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Tuesday, November 21, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements made:
- New option for Administrators to be able to Subscribe other users to Idea Subscription
- This option can be found under Setup --> Ideas --> Ideas --> Idea Subscription. It is defaulted OFF.
- The Sponsor Feedback Survey is now available for both Discuss forums and Optimize challenges going forward!
- Administrators can now export data from the Business Impact Dashboard!
- Made design updates to the hovers for the Business Impact Dashboard as well.
- Fixed an issue with Development Field attachments not downloading in Development action items.
- Fixed an issue with Create Member API causing an error with custom fields.
- Fixed an issue where the colors for Business Model sections would not get reflected accurately. Goodbye bug!
- Fixed an issue whereby notifications regarding 'Risk' updates were triggering, when risks were not actually changed.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled a little early (so we can gobble gobble for Turkey Day!) for Wednesday, November 29th, 2017. Happy Innovating!
Brightidea Product Team