These changes took effect on Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- When Idea Submission Form questions are added as columns to the Pipeline Idea List, long-text answers are now displayed as plain text, without rich-text formatting
- Exports from the Pipeline Idea List also strip rich-text formatting
- Fixed an issue with the Step Configure popup, in which the option to send Action Item Email Alerts would not display
- Fixed an issue in which Ideas would not display in the Step Management screens
- Fixed an issue with Development Action Items, in which, if a Development Team Members marked their Action Item as "Done," all other Action Items for the Idea would be completed; only the Development Lead can mark the Action Items for the Idea as "Complete"
- Fixed an issue in which, after completing Development Action Items for an Idea, any further edits to the Idea would clear the Action Item data
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- When copying an existing WebStorm in Enterprise Setup, a new option has been added to also copy the associated Pipeline for that WebStorm
- To improve the performance of View Idea 2.0, Rank is no longer displayed in the Idea Details Widget when Chip Voting is enabled
- Fixed an issue in which answers to Date-type would not appear in View Idea 2.0
- Fixed an issue in which the Image Widget would not display the "Choose File" button to select an image
- Fixed an issue with the Idea List, in which the "New to Me" filter would not display any Ideas that had been viewed by any user, instead of only the viewing user
Please also note: We are planning on making an update to allow Idea Submitters to view their Ideas when set to Hidden.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 16, 2015. Happy Innovating!