Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- A new role, Pipeline Moderator, has been added. You can learn more about the Pipeline Moderator role here.
- The Outcomes KPI box in the Command Center Dashboard now display for Outcomes with a future date
- Fixed an issue with the People Pillar grid, in which the list would display incorrectly when no standard User Profile fields are included in the User Profile
- Fixed an issue in which Idea Submitters were notified for Evaluators posting Private Comments on Ideas when completing Action Items
- Fixed an issue in which, after moving an Idea to a new Pipeline, completed Action Items assigned to that Idea would not appear correctly in the Manage Step page
- Fixed an issue with the "Go to WebStorm Setup" link in which the Pipeline right-click menu would not go to WebStorm Setup
- Fixed an issue with the Search Results page, in which Idea descriptions would not appear truncated
- Fixed an issue in which notifications in the Global Navigation would not appear as Read when selecting "Mark All as Read"
- Comment replies are now displayed from oldest to newest
- Fixed an issue in which editing the text for WebStorm Requests form would cause fields to become misaligned
- Fixed an issue in which Admin Comments would not appear in the Updates widget
- Fixed an issue in which, when tagging a user in an Admin Comment, the user would send duplicate notifications to the tagged user
- Fixed an issue with the View Idea page in which searching for Admin Tags would not display results
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 3, 2016. Happy Innovating!