Pipeline Management 'Action Items Manager'
The Action Items Manager allows System Administrators, Pipeline/Site Administrators and Moderators to manage assigned action items.
- To access the Action Items Manager click on the action items icon and select "View All"
- You will then be directed to "My Action Items" in Pipeline Management:
- Alternatively, if you access Pipeline Management or the Command Center directly, simply select the "Action Items" in the left side bar.
- Once you are in "My Action Items" list, select "Action Items Manager" link in the top right corner:
- If you are a System Administrator, you will be able to view all assigned action items in your Brightidea site.
- If you are a Site administrator you will only be able to see action items for Sites you are the administrator for.
- If you are a Moderator, you will also only be able to see action items for Pipeline/Sites in which you are set a moderator for.
- The tabs on top make it easy for administrators to view action items based on if they are open, completed, cancelled, or all:
- Administrators can also use the search bar to quickly find any action item:
- Administrators can also quickly sort and filter the action item list using the built-in filter on each column in the list:
- With the "Actions" button, administrators have the ability to cancel, delete, or re-open any selected action item from the list:
- What is the difference between canceling and deleting an action item?
- Canceling any action item, leaves the action item intact but marks it as 'canceled'.
- Deleting an action item will completely remove the evaluation data associated with that action item from your Brightidea site.
- Please note, deleting is not reversible!
- To perform any of these actions, check the idea you want to perform the action for and select the appropriate action from the drop down menu:
- Make sure to confirm that is the appropriate action:
- After selecting you will see a popup confirmation: