Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue in which dynamic fields were not being correctly populated in newsletters.
- Fixed an issue in which Pipeline list view filtering preferences were not being correctly being reflected.
- Fixed an issue in which Pipeline list view filtering was performing a 'like' search rather than an 'equals' search.
- Fixed an issue in which, when duplicating a Pipeline, Evaluators were not being correctly copied over for steps using Category Assignment.
- Fixed an issue in which, after duplicating a Pipeline with a configured Stack Rank step, changes to Evaluators in the duplicated Stack Rank step were not being correctly saved.
- Fixed an issue in which users were unable to add more than 2 team members when using Team Idea Submission.
- Fixed an issue in which an incorrect 'invalid date format' error was appearing when importing ideas using a certain date format.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 9, 2016. Happy Innovating!