Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue in which the Voting History Report was not including data from all WebStorms.
- Added the field 'Subscriber (Count)' to the Innovations list view.
- Added the field 'Subscriber (Count)' to the Pipeline list view.
- Fixed an issue in which default Category images were not appearing for submissions in the Pipeline view.
- Fixed an issue in which, when copying a submission from one Pipeline to another, a duplicate of the submission was also created in the parent Pipeline.
- The following improvements have been applied to the WebStorm Setup > Ideas tab:
- Added a 'Comments' tab to house all commenting-related settings
- Updated labels and ordering of setting options in the Ideas tab and Comments tab to promote consistency and clarity
- Improved Submitter Q&A functionality so that submitters are always able to reply to a Submitter Q&A comment posted on their submission by an administrator/evaluator, regardless of whether 'Comment Submission' or 'Comment Replies' is disabled for a WebStorm.
- Fixed an issue in which View Idea 2.0 was not supporting manual entry of a date for a date field.
- Fixed an issue in which Evaluators assigned in the Solve app setup wizard were not being properly applied.
- Fixed an issue in which submitter names were being displayed in notifications despite Anonymous Idea Submission being enabled.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 16, 2016. Happy Innovating!