Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Updated the icons used for submission visibility throughout the Pipeline Management areas.
- Updated labels and ordering of setting options in the WebStorm Setup > Ideas tab to promote consistency and clarity.
- Added a confirmation pop-up that appears for users before deleting a draft of a submission.
- Enhanced the Team Submission user search to accommodate searches for a user by email address, screen name, first name or last name.
- Updated the icons used for submission visibility in View Idea 2.0.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 22, 2016. Happy Innovating!