The below took effect Wednesday, June 13th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Initiative
- Fixed issues with clearing filters on Idea Boards page.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Q&A' portion on the Solve App default home page. There was a problem with selecting to delete a question.
- Fixed an issue with removed expertise still being shown on Registration page.
- Made updates to 'Recently Viewed' feature from our Spring Release, whereby if visiting the Team WorkSpace for a submission will push that submission to the top of your 'Recently Viewed' list. The Recently Viewed list will not push the associated Initiative to the top of the list - if only viewing the submission.
- Fixed issues with the duplicate checker, whereby the checker was failing to catch certain key words in submission descriptions.
- Fixed issues with incomplete action item data being shown n the 'History Tab' (only for Stack Rank and Scorecard action items.)
- Made further updates to site responsiveness for Idea Boards pages. Looks slick!
- Going forward, the Idea Team will always show in the 'Idea Details' widget, when 'Team Submission is enabled for that specific initiative.
- Fixed an issue with HTML code showing on the "Print Idea" feature page.
Back End Pipeline Management
- In the People Pillar, any user selected will now show "Last Invite Date" below the 'Send Invite Email' button.
- Added a tool-tip when hovering over an Evaluator's canceled action item in Manage Steps View.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team