Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Enhanced the platform to support the uploading of .step and .iges file types and extensions.
- When creating a Pipeline and copying the design of an existing Initiative, enhanced the feature to also copy over the WebStorm Image.
- When creating a Pipeline using an app, updated the Setup Wizard to allow administrators to add a Sponsor for their Initiative.
- When creating a custom Pipeline, set the default Submission Name to be 'Idea'.
- When creating a Pipeline using an app, updated the configuration so that the 'Enable Evaluations Tab on View Idea 2.0' option in WebStorm Setup is enabled, by default.
- Fixed an issue where creating a Pipeline via the Solve app was not consistently successful.
- For Solve Initiatives, updated the WebStorm Scheduler default settings to allow events (submission, commenting, voting) to be immediately available upon creation. This enables certain users to review the site and topic, and practice Submission/Action Item workflows before launching the Initiative.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 1, 2017. Happy Innovating!