Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 1:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue where Step Exports were not being successfully generated.
- Fixed an issue where Additional Information date fields were not being correctly reflected in the Pipeline List View.
- Enhanced the App Setup Wizard to allow administrators to add new users by entering their email address.
- Updated the default styling for Custom Initiatives to be more consistent with other apps.
- Added the Submissions with Outcome Details report for WebStorms (WebStorm Setup > Exports > Submissions). This report includes information around recorded outcomes for a WebStorm.
- Fixed an issue where content for Custom Initiatives was not being correctly restricted to its designated user groups.
- Fixed an issue where attachments were not being correctly uploaded from the View Idea page.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for March 1, 2017. Happy Innovating!