Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 1:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue where creating a WebStorm from Enterprise Setup was not successful.
- Added the ability for administrators to copy the design of an existing Initiative when creating an Initiative using the Custom app.
- Added a Participants section to Pipeline Setup where administrators can configure which users will have general access to the WebStorm.
- Updated the the platform so that changes to a submission's status updates the 'last_modified' API attribute for that submission.
- Added the ability to edit all fields in Post Idea 2.0 in WebStorm Setup > Ideas > Submission Form.
- Enhanced the design of the Submission Form builder in WebStorm Setup > Ideas > Submission Form.
- Fixed an issue where changes were not being correctly saved in WebStorm Setup.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for March 15, 2017. Happy Innovating!