Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Setup Wizard / Pipeline Setup: Added the ability for administrators to import large numbers of users by uploading a spreadsheet.
- Solve Setup Wizard: Added the ability for administrators to select a Launch time and End time for their Solve Challenge.
- Actions Items / Action Items Manager: Added a new 'Category' column to the Action Items and Action Items Manager lists.
- List View: Enhanced the List View so that sorting preferences are reflected in the URL.
- Steps View: When editing a Step, added the ability for administrators to relocate the Step to a new Stage via a dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where action items were not being assigned for certain Step tool types.
- Fixed an issue where data in the Action Items export was incorrect.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 5, 2017. Happy Innovating!