Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- People Pillar: Fixed an issue where there was no horizontal scroll bar for the page.
- List View: Fixed an issue where the 'Owner' field was not populating in exports from the List View.
- Scorecard Tool Type: Fixed an issue where counts and scores displayed in the Step Manage page were not updated after removing evaluators from the Step.
- Projections: Fixed an issue where the launch date for Projections was not being saved correctly.
- Extra Links: Fixe an issue where extra links were not appearing on the page after making changes.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for June 14, 2017. Happy Innovating!