Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Manage Step: Fixed an issue where users were unable to rearrange the order of columns displayed in Manage Step areas.
- List View: Fixed an issue where keyword search filtering a column was not supporting delimited values.
- Scorecard Tool Type: Fixed an issue where scores were not being reflected in the Manage Step areas for Scorecard tool types.
- Development Tool Type: Fixed an issue where team members for team submissions were not appearing in Development Manage Step and Action Item pages.
- URL Settings: Fixed an issue where short URL preferences were not being reflected in URLs.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 2, 2017. Happy Innovating!