- To get started, type '@' to get a list of users and select the appropriate user from the drop-down list.
- Post the comment and the user will be tagged within the comment post.
The tagging functionality works when posting in:
- Idea Comments
- Idea Comment Reply
- Enterprise / WebStorm Activity Feed Post and Updates Widget
- User Landing Page Post and Comment
- After selecting the user(s) and posting the comment, the tagged user(s) will receive an email notification which will contain a link taking them directly to the comment in which they were tagged in.
- The tagged user name(s) will be highlighted and linked within the comment / post:
- The tagged user will also be notified via the "Notifications" feature:
- Email Templates associated with 'User Tagging can be fully customized / translated within Enterprise Setup under: Enterprise Setup --> System Email Messages --> WebStorm:
- User tagged in Idea Comment
- User tagged in Updates Feed
Important things to Note:
- Tagging respects group/domain restrictions, user who do not have access to a WebStorm will not be in the available drop-down user list to tag.
- Blocked users will not appear in the tagging user lists at both Enterprise and WebStorm levels.
- Only registered WebStorm users can be tagged (i.e. a user who has 'checked in' to respective WebStorm(s)).
- Currently, tagging does not support Enterprise or WebStorm level blogs
- Users cannot be tagged in blog comments
- There is no reporting for user tag activity at this time.