- Brightidea has several Enterprise reports available for the system administrator to access all data from their entire system.
- To get there, navigate to the Enterprise landing page and select Enterprise Setup --> Exports
- Once there, the administrator can view all reports available for reference:
- Note: Every WebStorm will be accounted for in the Enterprise reports, regardless if marked Enterprise or not
- Brightidea has several WebStorm reports available for the System Administrator to access all data from their entire system.
- To get there, navigate to the Enterprise landing page and select WebStorm Setup --> Exports
- Once there, the administrator can view all WebStorm reports available for reference
Analytics - Engagement Dashboard
The Engagement Dashboard provides Innovation Program Managers' with metrics about participants in their Brightidea system. This information can be easily shared with their executive team and also enables the IPM to take action in their system.
Learn more here!
Analytics - Innovations Dashboard
The Innovations Dashboard provides Innovation Program Managers with metrics about Innovations (submissions, opportunities or projects) created in their Brightidea system. This information can be easily shared with their executive team and enables them to take action in their system.
Learn more here!
- Brightidea's Pipeline Dashboard allows administrators to view metrics and engagement associated with the selected Pipeline.
- The Administrator can view metrics such as Top Indicators and Pipeline Activity related to the WebStorm under the 'Overall' tab.
- The Administrator can view Pipeline Engagement metrics such as engagement over time, cross-collaborations and participation by geography in the 'Engagement' tab.
Enterprise Level Dashboard
- The Enterprise Level Dashboard provides a deeper dive on the activity occurring across the Brightidea system.
- This allows System Administrators / Innovation Program Managers to review the key high-level metrics to gauge how the innovation program is progressing
WebStorm Level Dashboard
- The WebStorm Level Dashboard provides a deeper dive on the activity occurring in an individual campaign / WebStorm.
- This allows WebStorm Administrators to review the key stats for their WebStorm as well pull key metrics on the main drivers of activity.
Challenge Engagement Dashboard
- The Challenge Engagement Dashboard gives the Innovation Program Manager (IPM) insights on how many people in their audience have visited and participated in each specific Challenge/ WebStorm.
- The Dashboard also allows them to breakdown the engagement information by Department and other profile fields, to show how engaged different parts of the company are with the challenge.
Business Results Dashboard
- The Enterprise Business Results Dashboard gives the IPM insights on overall Innovation Program performance that can be shared with management.
- The information here will help the IPM set the stage for next year and set reasonable expectations for next year or quarter.
- This Dashboard is business performance focused, using data from past events.