These changes took effect on Wednesday, November 11, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
A number of enhancements have been made to column filtering for the Pipeline Idea List:
- From the People Pillar, accounts may now be created for users with an email addresses containing numbers or hyphens (-) in the email domain
- Fixed an issue with the Rules Engine, in which Ideas would not correctly be advanced from the Development Step after the Action Item was completed
- Fixed an issue in which instructional text for the Log In and Registration screens would not appear in IE9 and IE10
- Fixed a terminology discrepancy in the Manage Action Items page; when selecting "Pipeline" and "Tool Type," the corresponding columns now have the correct name
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which an error would display when creating a new WebStorm with a Pipeline while using an existing WebStorm as a template
- Fixed an issue with the Log In page, in which long names for the SSO Log In button would run off the button
- Fixed an issue with public WebStorms, in which Idea comments would not appear if not logged in
- Fixed an issue with Idea Boards, in which, when filtering Ideas by tag, Ideas from other WebStorms would appear in the List
- Fixed an issue in which site babysitter email notifications would be sent from unrelated WebStorms
- Fixed an issue in which users with revoked Admin rights were still able to view hidden Ideas from the Mobile App
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 18, 2015. Happy Innovating!