Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue where creating a new user account from the People Pillar was unsuccessful if there was an apostrophe in the email address.
- Fixed an issue where Pipeline customizations were not correctly transferred when duplicating an Initiative created using an app.
- Fixed an issue where errors were appearing when configuring Steps and using Category Assignment.
- Fixed an issue where filters applied to the Idea List were not persisting after performing inline editing.
- When creating or editing a development question, enhanced the RTE for 'Instruction Text' to accommodate images.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 8, 2017. Happy Innovating!