Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 1:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Enhanced Rich Text Editors for applicable widgets in Enterprise.
- Added an option for administrators to request a free topic review from the Solve App page leveraging the criteria for Selecting a Great Topic. Contact your account manager if you would like this feature turned on.
- Added a 'People' section to Pipeline Setup where administrators can view and manage user roles for the Pipeline.
- When creating a Pipeline and copying the design of an existing Initiative, enhanced the feature to also copy over the Dynamic Navigation Bar.
- Fixed an issue where data exported from Implementation Steps was not correct.
- Fixed an issue where Idea Owner information was not appearing in View Idea 2.0 or the List View.
- Enhanced the Outcomes modal to categorize the options listed in the 'Type' dropdown.
- Enhanced Rich Text Editors for applicable widgets in WebStorms.
- Released a new version of our mobile app:
- Added the ability to share submissions via Email
- Added the ability for submitters to search for and view any of their submissions that have been hidden
- Included the submission's ID code on the View Idea screen
- Fixed an issue where launching the app would pause music being played
- Fixed minor bugs and applied various design enhancements
Note: Next week's release will include an update to permissions for WebStorm Sponsor roles which removes their administrative privileges. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 15, 2017. Happy Innovating!