Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 1:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Analytics Pillar: Enhanced the dashboards so that user viewing preferences are remembered.
- Fixed an issue where API calls were producing a 500 error.
- List View: Added the ability for administrators to apply a date range filter to any date-type fields.
- Pipeline Setup: Added the ability for administrators to import users from the Participants section.
- Steps View: Enhanced the page so that it scrolls when dragging ideas.
- List View: Fixed an issue where filters applied to submission form fields included in the table were not being reflected in the URL.
- Fixed an issue where hidden submissions were not showing up correctly for Pipeline Moderators.
- Projections: Enhanced the feature to accommodate up to 15 years of projections.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for March 29, 2017. Happy Innovating!