Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Setup Wizard: Fixed an issue where hero images were not being copied when choosing to copy the design of an existing Initiative.
- Steps View: Fixed an issue where creating Development Steps was unsuccessful.
- Solve Challenge Feedback Survey: Updated the survey to be compliant with systems not using the US Dollar as the primary currency.
- Blogs: Added the ability to schedule blog posts outside the WebStorm Scheduler's start and end dates for a WebStorm
- Newsletters: Added the ability to schedule newsletters outside the WebStorm Scheduler's start and end dates for a WebStorm
- Challenge Widgets: Fixed an issue where changing the title for the countdown widget in one WebStorm would update the titles for countdown widgets in other WebStorms.
- Notifications: Fixed an issue where WebStorm subscribers received notifications for hidden submissions.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 19, 2017. Happy Innovating!