Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Enhanced the product to support additional CAD file types: Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Parasolid.
- People Pillar: Fixed an issue where the People Pillar page would not load for sites with large numbers of users.
- List View: Fixed an issue where sort parameters included in the URL were not being correctly reflected when loading the page.
- List View: Fixed an issue where exports from the List View did not have a populated information for chip votes.
- Action Items Manager: Fixed an issue where the 'Assigner' field was not populating with the correct user.
- Manage Step: Fixed an issue where evaluator scores were not aligned with evaluator names.
- Action Items: Fixed an issue where creating new tags was unsuccessful from an Action Item view.
- View Submission 2.0: Updated the 'Submitted Date' field to always be the actual date, rather than the relative time.
- Comments: Updated comments to always display the posting time as the actual date, rather than the relative time.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 31, 2017. Happy Innovating!