Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 1:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Enhanced the platform so that submitters are able to see updates to their submissions in the Activity feed, even if their submission is hidden to the rest of users.
- Removed administrator permissions from the WebStorm/Challenge Sponsor role.
- When creating a Pipeline and copying the design of an existing Initiative, enhanced the feature to also copy over customized labels.
- Reinstated the Pipeline Communications tab, allowing administrators to enable and configure certain email templates for an WebStorm.
- Enhanced the Pipeline Engagement Dashboard for Cross-Collaboration to show full department names.
- Fixed an issue where search was not working for Public WebStorms.
- Added a Challenge Feedback Survey in the Pipeline menu for Solve challenges: after completing a Solve challenge, send a survey to your Challenge Sponsor to build your track record and uncover ways to improve.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 22, 2017. Happy Innovating!