Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 1:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue where Community Administrators were not able to successfully apply changes to the Visual WebStorm widget on the Community homepage.
- Added the ability for administrators to designate an Early Access group in Pipeline Setup for any Initiative with WebStorm Scheduler enabled.
- Added the ability for the Sponsor of an Initiative to have access to the Initiative while it is in Pre-Launch status.
- Fixed an issue where reminder emails for Development Step action items were not sending.
- Enhanced the Submission with Outcomes Details report in WebStorm Setup to include links to attachments included when recording an outcome.
- Fixed an issue where dependent submission form questions were not appearing in the correct order on the Post Submission Page.
- Fixed an issue where the Category widget was not populating correctly.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for March 22, 2017. Happy Innovating!