Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- SSO: Fixed an issue where SSO users were being redirected to an incorrect page after logging back in following a session timeout.
- Action Items: Fixed an issue where WebStorm Administrators were unable to view Administrator-Only fields when viewing Development action items.
- Action Items: Fixed an issue where votes information was missing from Action Item views when chip voting was enabled.
- Action Items: Fixed an issue where sorting by Step name was not working.
- Action Items: Fixed an issue where action items were not being triggered for submissions submitted via the Android Mobile App.
- Development Tool Type: Fixed an issue where dependent submission form questions were appearing in Development Steps.
- List View: Fixed an issue where the incorrect type of filter dropdown was appearing for additional submission form questions.
- List View: Fixed an issue where exporting a list filtered down via search option was unsuccessful.
- Status Changes: Fixed an issue where changing one submission's status would change another submission's status.
- Rules Engine: Fixed an issue where rules triggered by Additional Info fields were not being executed.
- Comments: Fixed an issue where administrators were not able to select comment types when navigating to a submission via a comment anchor link.
- Challenge Overview Widget: Fixed an issue where the 'Reset to Default' button in the widget was not working as expected.
- Comments: Fixed an issue where comment replies were not listed in the correct order.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 23, 2017. Happy Innovating!